Global Enterprises Group's KL office, in conjunction with Able Migration (MM2H) Sdn. Bhd. is able to assist you with your MM2H needs
- It is one of the safest, most stable and richest countries in the region.
- It has a rich heritage from a multi-racial and multi-cultural society.
- East meets west with ease in Malaysia with its cosmopolitan cities to its gorgeous beaches, green rain-forests to temperate waters rich with aquatic life.
- Its capital, Kuala Lumpur is a world class city with a world class infra-structure.
- It has one of the best variety cuisine in the world, with Malay, Chinese and Indian influences and the fusion of food is beyond incredible.
ABLE MIGRATION (MM2H) SDN BHD
Who are very experienced and successful agents in obtaining MM2H visas
- MM2H visas are renewable every 5-10 years, and with a multiple entry social visit pass, you can come and go as you please, with no minimum stay requirement.
- Easy fast processing of applications for MM2H visas, usually within 90 days.
- Immediate family members can apply at the same time as the main applicant, including children under 21 and parents above 60 years old.
- Children can obtain student visas for top class international schools and universities in Malaysia.
- Loans of up to 70% can be obtained for purchase of homes from local banks for qualified purchasers.
- Applicant’s prior owned car can be imported or a new car can be purchased tax-free.
- And many more benefits…
For more information of all requirements for the application process
Please contact us at:
ABLE MIGRATION (MM2H) SDN BHD
Suite 12.09 Level 12, The Heritage House 33,
Jalan Yap Ah Shak, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H)
WHAT IS MM2HP?
- Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) is a Malaysian government program that allows foreign nationals to live in the country.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Citizens of any country recognised by Malaysia.
- Retirees (the largest group)
- Parents wishing to send their children to Malaysia’s excellent international Schools
- People who want a holiday home in a tropical country
- Business people who work outside Malaysia and want a convenient and Comfortable central base for themselves and their families
- Foreign spouses of Malaysian citizens who wish to retire here
- Must show regular monthly income over RM 10,000 equivalent and cash assets of over RM 350,000 if over 50 (RM500,000 if under 50)
- On approval, must place fixed deposit of RM 150,000 or government approved pension funds of RM 10,000 a month if over 50 (RM 300,000 if under 50).
- Ten Years renewable social visit pass
- Freehold property purchase
- Tax-free offshore income
- No inheritance tax
- One tax-free Car
- Approval for a foreign maid
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION OF MM2H VISA
SATISFY FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
CONDITIONAL APPROVAL LETTER
APPLICANT COMES TO
- Open Fixed Deposit Account
- Purchase Medical Insurance
- Obtain Medical Report
< 50 YRS OLD
50 AND ABOVE
Certified copy of latest 3 months bank statement
2Offshore Income If retired
RM 10,000 per month pension
Pension RM 10,000 per month
FIXED DEPOSIT (FD)
1Open FD acc
RM 300,00 – if purchased and own property @ 1 million and above (FD RM 150K)
RM 150,000 or government approved pension funds of RM 10,000/mth – if purchased and own property @ 1 million and above (FD RM 100K)
2Withdrawal – after 1 year
Max RM 150,000 for approved expenses
max RM 50,000 for approved expenses