Healthcare Opportunities Australia
- 48 Views
- October 21, 2018
- 0 Comments.
If you are a qualified healthcare professional looking for a new work environment, opportunities to practice a different sort of medicine, flexible work patterns, ability to travel and see the country, or just enjoy a relaxed family friendly lifestyle in some of the most beautiful ideal locations, Australia could be the place for you.
We have a variety of opportunities for International Medical Graduate – General Practitioners to work in Australia.
Work opportunities exist in a range of practices and locations. While all practices are certified District of Workforce Shortage (DWS), practices include both private or corporate clinics, some within 20 minutes drive of major cities, others are holiday destinations or rural environments.
Earnings vary with the type of opportunity, with flexible working conditions, fixed salary or revenue sharing. All clinics have flexible outlook on working arrangements to meet the lifestyle choice of the GP.
To apply GP’s should have;
- Medical degree from an institution recognised by the Australian Medical Council (AMC).
- IMG GP’s who have any of the following accreditation; FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP would be highly regarded.
- Depending on qualifications – the Doctor would need to have 3 – 6 years post-graduation GP experience.
- Depending on experience, the doctor will need to have passed AMC CAT MCQ and / or Clinical Exams.
- In cases where English is not primary language, applicants will need to have met English language requirements – IELTS 7 or OET B.
What we can offer:
- Opportunities in a mix of practices and locations.
- Assistance with certification of your primary medical qualifications.
- Assistance with all application, registration and immigration requirements.
- Support and guidance with all examination and interview procedures necessary for you to qualify for working in Australia.
- Assistance with relocation: travel, accommodation and suitable schooling etc
- Opportunities with high earning potential.
- Support with permanent migration process if required.
If you are interested in working in the Australian healthcare industry, please send your resume and copies of your education and certification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.