The Department of Home Affairs has release updates regarding Student Visa Program.
The Digest includes information on the following:
• Evidentiary documents for Nepal Student
Form 1 May 2019, all Nepalese citizens applying for a Student Visa in the VET Sector will be required to provide evidentiary documents of English and Financial capacity irrespective of the education provider or country evidence levels.
• Late lodgements
A high volume of visa applications was detected by the Immigration that has been lodged within days of the course commencement date. The Immigration also warns that the complete applications should be lodged at least six weeks before course commencement to avoid any processing delays.
• Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485)
The Department is currently experiencing a significant increase in Temporary Graduate visa applications. To remind our new graduates, temporary graduate visa applicants must provide evidence of:
1. Meet the Australian Study Requirement
3. Apply for an Australian Federal Police (AFP) check before the day the application is made
4. Adequate health insurance
5. A skills assessment for the nominated occupation (only applies to Graduate Work Stream)
• Processing delays in Trades Recognition Australia
Due to the ongoing high demand for Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA), the current processing times are around 90 days. To reduce the processing times, the applicant needs to provide clear supporting documents including qualification or work experience claim.
For more information on Australia migration, please contact us today on email@example.com
(Source: Agent digest-Student Visa Program-April 2019; MIA Notice 53)