LH Global moves Head Office
- 43 Views
- June 5, 2019
- 0 Comments.
LH Global moves head office
We are pleased to announce that LH Global’s head office has successfully moved to our new address of:
Lvl 6 BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade Perth 6000
For our Perth-based colleagues, there are a number of issues to be aware of:
1. Ensure you begin using the above address for client forms, documentation, etc.
2. Until a new receptionist has been officially appointed, the 1300 number will continue to be directed to the old reception at TEC. In the case that they cannot contact the relevant consultant / staff member they will send a message in an email, which will be forwarded onto the relevant person. After 7 years in serviced office environments there are a number of growing pains to be worked through with our telco, and we appreciate everyone’s patience.
3. Office wifi has been installed throughout the office, which will improve over time. The preferred network ends in “5G”, and has been networked with the photocopier / printer
4. For the time being, meeting rooms can be used on a first-come-first-serve basis, with client meetings taking priority over internal meetings. A new room-booking system will be implemented after the receptionist commences, and a policy created for room and event booking.
5. A new kitchen policy (fridge, dishes, etc) will be released soon
There are a number of events that have been happening / will be happening at the new office. On our 2nd day after moving into the premises, we have successfully delivered a seminar to a group of 65 students from a UWA Study Tour and run a Cocktail Function for the City of Perth and Chongqing TV in our Boardroom.
We will run an official opening event on Thursday 6th June, and have regular seminars and events planned on a weekly basis (ATAR seminar, Investor migrant seminar, etc).
There are still many things to be delivered to the office, such as paintings, greenery, coffee machines, crockery, etc; and we appreciate everyone’s patience whilst we work through the details.