ESL Teachers – Shandong, China
- 171 Views
- January 30, 2019
- 0 Comments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to teach English in a beautiful seaside city, this amazing opportunity is for you. Our client, a well established English Training organisation, with centres in more than 6 cities in coastal Shandong, is currently seeking teachers for the next semester.
Working with students from 3 – 16 years of age, teachers will have the opportunity to teach different age and skill level students in either an English Training centre or a school environment. Using internationally accredited ESL materials and curriculum, teachers will deliver engaging and tailored courses based on the needs of the class.
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor Degree) and certification in teaching English as a second language. TEFL, TESOL certification preferred.
- Native or near Native English speaker.
- Love of teaching.
- At least 1 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to young learners.
- Creative and flexible, you will be able to adapt to the learning needs of a variety of language levels.
- Sense of adventure and ability to work in new and exciting environments.
- Compensation: Gross RMB 15,000+ pm.
- Flexible contract terms – 3 months to 2 year contracts available.
- Return flight: 1 per year.
- Holidays: subject to contract length.
- Housing allowance.
- Assistance with visa and work permits.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org